Terms & Conditions
Infinitech Trading Software Solutions LLC. Is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the www.infinitechtrading.com website. A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact www.infinitechtrading.com using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFINITECH TRADING provides trading algorithms based on a computerized system, which is also available for use on a personal computer. All customers receive the same signals within any given algorithm package. All advice is impersonal and not tailored to any specific individual’s unique situation. INFINITECH TRADING, and its principles, are not required to register with the NFA as a CTA and are publicly claiming this exemption. Information posted online or distributed through email has NOT been reviewed by any government agencies — this includes but is not limited to back-tested reports, statements and any other marketing materials. Carefully consider this prior to purchasing our algorithms. For more information on the exemption we are claiming, please visit the NFA website: http://www.nfa.futures.org/nfa-registration/cta/index.html. If you are in need of professional advice unique to your situation, please consult with a licensed broker/CTA.
Commodity Futures Trading, Commission Futures trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. Forex, Stocks, Options, Binary Options and Future trading can have large potential rewards, but also has large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept the them in order to invest in the stock, binary or futures markets. Do not trade with any capital you cannot afford to lose especially with leveraged instruments such as Forex trading, Futures trading or binary options trading. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website or on any reports. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Unless otherwise noted, all returns posted on this site and in our videos is considered Hypothetical Performance. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO 2 WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
With the exception of the statements posted from live accounts on FxPro & cTrader, all results, graphs and claims made on this website and in any video blogs and/or newsletter emails are from the result of back-testing our algorithms during the dates indicated. These results are not from live accounts trading our algorithms. They are from hypothetical accounts which have limitations (see CFTC RULE 4.14 below and Hypothetical performance disclaimer above). Actual results do vary given that simulated results could under — or over — compensate the impact of certain market factors. Furthermore, our algorithms use back-testing to generate trade lists and reports which does have the benefit of hind-sight. While back-tested results might have spectacular returns, once slippage, commission and licensing fees are taken into account, actual returns will vary. Posted maximum draw downs are measured on a closing month to closing month basis. Furthermore, they are based on back-tested data (refer to limitations of back-testing below). Actual draw downs could exceed these levels when traded on live accounts.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under — or over — compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.
Statements posted from our actual customers trading the algorithms (algos) include slippage and commission. Statements posted are not fully audited or verified and should be considered as customer testimonials. Individual results do vary. They are real statements from real people trading our algorithms on auto-pilot and as far as we know, do NOT include any discretionary trades. Tradelists posted on this site also include slippage and commission.
This strictly is for demonstration/educational purposes. INFINITECH TRADING does not make buy, sell or hold recommendations. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results. You should speak with your CTA or financial representative, broker dealer, or financial analyst to ensure that the software/strategy that you utilize is suitable for your investment profile before trading in a live brokerage account.
All advice and/or suggestions given here are intended for running automated software in simulation mode only. Trading futures is not for everyone and does carry a high level of risk. INFINITECH TRADING, nor any of its principles, is NOT registered as an investment advisor. All advice given is impersonal and not tailored to any specific individual. * Published percentage per month is based on back-tested results (see limitations on back-testing above) using the corresponding package. Refer to our license agreement for full risk disclosure.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for INFINITECH TRADING. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Collection of Information
- The website (www.infinitechtrading.com) actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member is disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing. This may be in the form of email, text messaging, or direct mail amongst others.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may 6 retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
Our monthly service is not subject to contract and can be cancelled at any point. Notification of your cancellation can be done via email: email@example.com. INFINITECH TRADING endeavor to respond to all email enquiries including refund requests within 24 hours however during busy periods this may vary. Payment and the receipt use of the signals, Trading courses, Robots and/or information from our account and emails constitutes acceptance of our user agreement.